SEYSES wants to incorporate 2 commissioning professionals
SEYSES continues growing thanks to the incorporation of new professional profiles. New human capital that is basic to carry out the solutions offered by the company in a new project in Mexico.
The job positions that we’re demanding with an immediate incorporation are:
SEYSES wants to incorporate 2 COMMISSIONING professionals.
- Test and commission tracker installations and provide training to onsite employees and partner companies.
- Provide tracker controller expertise, supporting controller commissioning process and on-going maintenance.
- Provide technical support, ensuring a best in class customer experience and providing product and systems expertise to maximize customer value.
- Manage controller commissioning process for customer acceptance for placement of warranty.
- Support product development, sales, and marketing as requested.
- Work closely with Remote Monitoring Team providing in the field repairs and documenting all issues.
- Manage field testing of prototype and beta product lines.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent power generation and commissioning experience.
- Strong understanding of customer and technical support for Utility-scale and DG projects.
- Extensive experience with power generation troubleshooting.
- Extensive experience with various controls systems.
- Strong drive for Renewable Energy Industry Development.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proyect: Renewable Energy Sector
Start date: September 2017
People interested in becoming part of SEYSES Mexico that comply the requirements should send their curriculum vitae to the following mail address email@example.com to access the selection process that has already started.